Our mission is to deliver high quality, innovative, flexible and person-centred care and services to people in the communities we serve to assist them to maintain their independence and chosen lifestyle.
Evergreen Life Care’s mission reflects our commitment to choose for those that we serve. This choice is met through the range of services that we provide coupled with the innovative way in which we respond to our clients’ needs. Underlying our commitment to choose is the ability for us to recognise and understand our clients’ needs and their point of view, be it in their lifestyle choice or the decision that they have made on how they wish to receive their care or other service
- Integrity – We act ethically and responsibly
- Diversity – We respect and embrace persons from all backgrounds
- Empathy – We strive to understand and compassionately respond to the needs of all of our clients
- Commitment – We believe that high quality services can only be accomplished through the commitment of our board, management and staff
- Respect – We value our staff and are mindful of their life and work needs
- Collaboration – we aim to engage with others in our community to improve the range of services that we provide and to benefit the community as a whole
- Benevolence – where possible we will provide services and support to those in need
Make an Enquiry
Evergreen Life Care is a community based not-for-profit organisation that takes an individual approach to aged care in the Central Coast.